What has God called us to do with all that is entrusted to us? God calls us to be good stewards, and that means making investments that are consistent with our values as well as pushing corporations to be better global citizens. The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) does both, and this webinar will be your opportunity to learn more.
During this webinar, you’ll hear from Mission Responsibility through Investment, which pushes companies to be better global citizens, and New Covenant Trust Company at the Presbyterian Foundation, which offers socially responsible investments. NCTC will also look back on the economic themes driving markets in 2022 and share some tips for investors heading into what may be an uncertain year in 2023.
- Rev. Kerri N. Allen, Chair of MRTI
- Rob Fohr, Director of Faith-Based Investing and Corporate Engagement for the Presbyterian Church U.S.A. (PCUSA)
- Rev. Jihyun Oh, New Covenant Trust Company Board Member
- Greg Rousos, President and CEO, New Covenant Trust Company
- James Carey, Director of Investment & Portfolio Management Services, New Covenant Trust Company
Time: January 31, 2023 at 1:00pm EST