Make a Contribution

Please hover over the Ways to Give in grey for more information regarding that gift type.

To establish a NEW endowment fund, or a donor-advised fund, use the appropriate forms for your desired fund.

How to make your contribution
Donation Form Donation Form
Checks Fill out the Donation Form and mail in your donation
Credit Card Online Contribute to an existing endowment fund
Wire or Electronic Transfer Contact Client Services at 800-858-6127
Publicly Traded Securities Sample Letter of Authorization
Mutual Funds or Bonds Call 800-858-6127, ext. 5909
Assets titled to a Revocable Trust Trust Revocation Form
Nontraditional Assets Call 800-858-6127, ext. 5957