Part of the Lilly Endowment Inc.’s National Initiative to Address Economic Challenges Facing Pastoral Leaders, this program helps to equip and train pastors and church leaders in their financial management and leadership for congregations. The opening for the acceptance of grant applications and the subsequent deadlines will be listed on this page.
- Resources help pastors navigate the changing cultural context they face as they seek to strengthen the financial vitality of their congregations.
- Grants for finance-related educational activities are available.
- Online resource for pastors and church leaders
Church Financial Leadership GrantGrants are available to assist pastors to attend continuing education opportunities which will help them in leading their congregations toward financial and missional vitality. Church stewardship team members are encouraged to apply with their pastors. Download and complete the grant application below. The application deadline is June 17, 2019. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed and processed based on fund availability. Grant applications may take up to four weeks to process.
Additional documentation is required after attending your continuing education conference/seminar. Complete the Post-Event Questionnaire located below and return it to the Presbyterian Foundation.
LIST OF PRE-APPROVED EVENTS/COURSES
- Stewardship Kaleidoscope, Presbyterian Stewardship Conference
- Generosity Now and Generosity Next Conferences, Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising and Creating Cultures of Congregational Generosity, Lake Institute
- Generosity and Stewardship Conference, Lakeside Chautauqua
- Horizons Stewardship, Academy of Faith and Money
Director of Church Financial Literacy and Leadership
200 East Twelfth Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
You may also fax this form to 502-805-0466 or email it to email@example.com.