Part of the Lilly Endowment Inc.’s National Initiative to Address Economic Challenges Facing Pastoral Leaders, this program helps to equip and train pastors and church leaders in their financial management and leadership for congregations. The opening for the acceptance of grant applications and the subsequent deadlines will be listed on this page.
- Resources help pastors navigate the changing cultural context they face as they seek to strengthen the financial vitality of their congregations.
- Grants for finance-related educational activities are available.
Church Financial Leadership GrantGrants are available to assist pastors to attend continuing education opportunities which will help them in leading their congregations toward financial and missional vitality. Download and complete the grant application below.
Additional documentation is required after attending your continuing education conference/seminar. Complete the Post-Event Questionnaire located below and return it to the Presbyterian Foundation.
LIST OF PRE-APPROVED EVENTS/COURSES
- Stewardship Kaleidoscope, Presbyterian Stewardship Conference
- Generosity Next Conference, Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- Generosity Now Conference, Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising, Lake Institute
- Courses and Seminars, Lake Institute
- Generosity and Stewardship Conference, Lakeside Chautauqua
- Horizons Stewardship, Academy of Faith and Money
Director of Church Financial Literacy and Leadership
200 East Twelfth Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
You may also fax this form to 502-805-0491 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.