Assess your ministry’s financial health.
- The tool takes no more than 10 minutes to complete.
- Customized recommendations provided for your church.
- Comparisons to peer congregations and best practices.
Where is your church on the road to financial health? Do you have all the resources you need? Is there room for improvement in the areas of stewardship and generosity?
This assessment tool from the Presbyterian Foundation will help answer these questions. The Foundation will analyze your responses to a short series of questions, along with previously published data from your congregation and a group of your peers. We’ll then provide you a detailed report noting both successes and areas for improvement, along with links to helpful resources to get you on your way.
This assessment is free and confidential, part of the Presbyterian Foundation’s deeply rooted commitment to help congregations raise the funds they need for the mission to which Christ calls them.
- Customized recommendations of best practices and other identified opportunities will help your congregation maximize giving through tithes, offerings and other means of support for your mission and ministry.
- The person completing the assessment should be familiar with the congregation’s budget, giving trends, and stewardship participation levels.
- The assessment should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.