August 10, 2021 by Presbyterian Foundation
The mission of the Presbyterian Foundation, a vital part of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), is to cultivate, attract and manage financial resources of individuals and institutions to further Christ’s mission.
The Presbyterian Foundation continually strives to heed God’s call by:
- Expanding our partnerships with Presbyterian congregations
- Supporting Presbyterian generosity through technology
- Connecting people with mission and ministry
- Stewarding funds for Presbyterian mission
- Creating legacies for generations to come
2020 was a challenging year for each and every one of us, but at the Presbyterian Foundation we’ve found hope in the ways churches and ministries have stepped up to help their communities, and the ways that Presbyterians served their communities.
Read or download the Annual Report below.