The Presbyterian Foundation prioritizes the reporting of tax information according to the IRS deadline for the specific tax form. For instance, 1099s for Charitable Gift Annuities are due to the income recipients by January 31. The remainder of tax information forms are due by April 15. The Presbyterian Foundation makes every effort to have all tax information documentation to the donor and client no later than March 15 in order to allow sufficient time for the client to provide the information to their tax preparer.
The Foundation provides an array of services and tools to support your giving to your congregation, ministry or mission.
- Many options to meet your needs and goals
- Give now or plan a future gift
- Consider a Donor-Advised Fund for both current and future giving
There are many ways to make a charitable gift to support your congregation or other mission or ministry. Though the variety could seem overwhelming, with the Presbyterian Foundation, finding the approach that’s right for you is easy.
We’ll work with you as you consider how much of a role you want to have in your gift or if you want the gift to go to the beneficiary immediately or in the future. A few questions for you to consider:
- Do you want to make an immediate gift or a gift after your lifetime?
- Will the gift be a one-time donation or will it provide support for many generations?
- Would you like to receive income from the gift for yourself or a loved one?
- Do you want to stay involved in the giving process and recommend grants over a period of years?
- Do you want your gift to be part of a larger investment plan?
Provide Support Now
- Nontraditional Assets